A Better Education for Your Student
Find a Campus Near Me
Tour Scheduling Process
Each campus has set aside blocks of time each week during which prospective parents can schedule an in-person campus tour.
Campus tours cover such topics as:
- Campus layout and facilities
- After-school and extra-curricular opportunities
- TBP's Literacy for Life and technology programs
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Student dress code
- Parent and family services
- Campus safety and security, including arrival/dismissal procedures
To schedule your tour:
- Click on the link to the right for the campus you would like to tour.
- Click on "Campus Tour" and select a date and a time slot to book that time for your tour.
- Answer the questions and then click "Schedule Event" to finalize your tour booking.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a calendar invite attached. Add this to your calendar as a reminder of your tour time/date.
- Then, simply arrive on campus and check in with the front office on your scheduled day/time.
After your tour, a TBP team member will follow up with you regarding your tour and any remaining questions you may have related to the application process.