Student Record Requests
The process for parents to receive student records is as follows:
- Parents must go to their child’s Trinity Basin Preparatory campus they attended.
- Fill out a student records request form that will be provided by the campus office staff.
- In 3-5 business days, you will receive a call from your campus staff informing you your records are ready to be picked up.
- The day you go pick up your student’s records, a copy of your state ID will be required for Trinity Basin Preparatory to release records.
- Once you are called to campus and verified as a parent or guardian of your student in our system, you will receive the records that same day.
Because we are unable to authenticate the identity of the requestor, we are unable to send records to parents via email.
Student Record Requests from School Districts
Record requests from other school districts or charter schools should be sent:
- Via TREx;
- Via fax to 214-946-9194; and/or
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Records Management Specialist
Ms. Carmen Caballero
Phone: (214) 946-9100 ext.1026
Records Management Assistant
Mr. Alex Canales