Trinity Basin Preparatory
To inspire every student to do more, expect more, and be more.
- Trinity Basin Preparatory
After-School Program Launches on Jan. 24
In a December, TBP announced that on January 24, 2022, Clayton Youth Enrichment (CYE) will be expanding its current Panola campus Afterschool Program to TBP’s Ledbetter and Mesquite Campuses. Each campus will have an enrollment cap of about 50 students per campus, with the goal of expanding to all TBP campuses with a larger enrollment capacity on fall 2022.
In anticipation of the January 24 start date, parents will be receiving a flyer this Friday, January 14 with information related to the CYE After School Program and the online registration process for the program.
The after-school program will have the following components:
- Located at TBP’s Panola, Mesquite, and Ledbetter campuses only during spring 2022.
- Free program.
- Snacks included.
- Tutoring opportunities provided.
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)-based Curriculum.
- All staff members are background checked and CPR certified.
- The program will still provide care until 6:30pm on all weekdays, even then TBP has an early release day.
- Once it opens on January 14, registration for the program is first come, first served.
- Parents must register by Friday the week before if they want their child to have the opportunity to attend the following Monday. Parents will get a response that their application has been received and a separate response that their child has been accepted with a start date included.
Parents who have additional questions concerning the program can direct those to Eunice Cervantes, Area Program Manager at email@example.com. Parents can also contact their child’s front desk staff, and they will be put in touch with the appropriate personnel.