Catholic Charities of Dallas
Free legal immigration services are available to any and all eligible clients. Interested applicants are encouraged to contact 214-634-7182 for direct assistance regarding qualifications for no-fee immigration services.
Catholic Charities Dallas may offer services at no cost to you if you are currently receiving public benefits or if you are under 125% of the poverty guideline. You must call our office or come by to set up an appointment so we can determine if you qualify for free services.
Catholic Charities of Ft. Worth
Catholic Charities Fort Worth Immigration Consulting Services (ICS) provides legal assistance to individuals who are eligible under the law to apply for immigration benefits. Our focus is the reunification of families. Our services include personal consultation, application preparation and filing, and administrative legal representation for our clients. We cover all areas of family-based immigration, humanitarian relief, and citizenship services. To learn more, visit www.ccfwimmigration.com, call 817.289.4399, or email email@example.com.
Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, Inc.
HRI provides free legal services to people who have suffered human rights abuses, including:
- Asylum seekers fleeing persecution based on religion, race, ethnicity, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
- Those protected under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the Victims of Trafficking and the Violence Protection Act
- Immigrants abused by a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) spouse
- Immigrant children who are victims of violent crimes, neglect, abuse, or abandonment
- Human trafficking victims
HRI also provides social services to its legal clients, including:
- Community referrals to appropriate area service providers
- Job search assistance
- Workshops and group activities, including programs for youth
- Direct advocacy
- Guidance on obtaining documents and accessing benefits programs
To contact HRI, visit www.hrionline.org/contact or call 214.855.0520.
Proyecto Inmigrante ICS, Inc.
Is committed to serve, inform, and assist the immigrant community in matters concerning immigration and education. The agency is recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice with offices in the cities of Dallas, Grand Prairie, Wichita Falls Texas and El Paso-Las Cruces New Mexico.
Through our legal representation programs and immigration counseling services centers, we have made a positive impact on the lives of thousands of low-income families in our community affected by the inefficient immigration laws. The agency was founded by Douglas D. Interiano and co-founded by a group of community leaders concerned with the frauds and injustices being committed against the immigrant community.
The agency is recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice with offices in the cities of Dallas, Grand Prairie, Wichita Falls, El Paso, Texas | Las Cruces, New Mexico.